Before Proceeding to our Ticketing Site, please read and acknowledge the following conditions when attending a performance at the Bowlus Fine Arts Center:
Upon entering this venue for public activity you agree to the following:
- You are entering “at your own risk”, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering these doors, you assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to hold harmless and indemnify The Bowlus Fine Arts and Cultural Trust; its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, and volunteers in the case of any illness or injury or death.
- You will not enter if you have any of the following symptoms of acute respiratory illness, any other symptoms of COVID-10, or have been confirmed to currently have an active case of COVID-19:
- Fever or Chills
- Loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or Diarrhea
- You will not enter if you have had contact with anyone experiencing the conditions listed above or anyone who has been confirmed with COVID-19.
- You will not enter if you have traveled inside of 14 days to the states listed on the Kansas Department of Health and Environment website: https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/175/Travel-Exposure-Related-Isolation-Quaran
- Masks are highly recommended
- Hand Sanitizer is available in all activity areas
* Protocols are subject to change under orders from state and local government and/or state and local health agencies and/or vote of the Bowlus Trustees.