Public COVID 19 Health Protocols* for the Bowlus Fine Arts Center, as of July 2, 2020.
Upon entering this venue for public activity you agree to the following:
- You are entering “at your own risk”, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering these doors, you assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to hold harmless and indemnify The Bowlus Fine Arts and Cultural Trust; its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, and volunteers in the case of any illness or injury or death.
- You will not enter if you have any of the following symptoms of acute respiratory illness, any other symptoms of COVID-10, or have been confirmed to currently have an active case of COVID-19:
- o Fever or Chills
- o Cough
- o Loss of taste or smell
- o Sore throat
- o Congestion or runny nose
- o Nausea or Diarrhea
- You will not enter if you have had contact with anyone experiencing the conditions listed above or anyone who has been confirmed with COVID-19.
- You will not enter if you have traveled inside of 14 days to the states listed on the Kansas Department of Health and Environment website: https://www.coronavirus.kdheks.gov/175/Travel-Exposure-Related-Isolation-Quaran
- You will Practice Social Distancing
- You are required to wear a mask** for all public events unless your activity has been approved to be without a mask by Executive Director, Daniel Kays.
- Masks** are required for weekly office activities, including any transactions or meetings with the Iola Chamber, Friends of the Bowlus, and the Bowlus Administration office.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in all activity areas
* Protocols are subject to change under orders from state and local government and/or state and local health agencies and/or vote of the Bowlus Trustees.
** (Per Governor Kelly's Order #20-52 children age 5 and below are exempt from wearing a mask)